BetKing is a sports betting company in Lagos, offering online services nationwide and agency services in Nigeria. Among the offerings of the company’s services are sports betting, not restricted to football, hockey, cricket, tennis, basketball and more, customized state-of-the-art virtual games including the exclusive Kings’ League and Colour-Colour.
BetKing also offers agency opportunities for individuals who will come to be called Kingmakers once they sign up to deliver offline betting services to customers.
BetKing is a product of SV Gaming Limited and the birth of the brand was initiated by an evolution in strategy and the objective to offer more value to customers. BetKing is currently licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board, Anambra State Gaming Company and holds a sports and gaming license issued by the Osun State Government. In addition, BetKing is licensed by the National Lotteries Board.
Joining the Betking team provides you the opportunity to work in a world class environment with great people doing great things. You will drive efficient marketing investment decisions by developing and managing a central paid digital media advertising strategy which delivers optimal ROI and growth across key metrics.
How Will You Contribute?
In this role, you will
- Lead the development and implementation of Betking’s media strategy for contents and brand marketing across all digital channels.
- Drive the growth of search engine rankings as well as plan and execute all activities across Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates and Display
- Manage the relationships and performance of media agencies as well as related influencers to support the execution of digital advertising campaigns.
- Present insight and learning to the Marketing team as part of the regular review cycle Collaboration and stakeholder management
- Manage PPC and paid social campaigns including planning, set-up, analysis and reporting to deliver effective digital media marketing.
- Work with the PR/Brand communication teams to deliver robust integrated marketing campaigns.
- Continuously lead co-creation of content and deployment of paid campaigns combining data analysis with creative brand marketing to optimise ad spend
- Manage communication content across all digital media channels; including web and landing pages to drive improved results on ROI.
You are a Natural @
- Key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), Google suite (AdWords, Analytics) and social listening
- Understanding and creating insights from marketing-related data with a strong eye for details
- Using relevant tools to maximize audience engagement.
- Website optimization
Required Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or related fields
- At least 5 years cognate experience in the same or similar role
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.