Our client is a Public Relations and Communications Agency and a revolutionary technology website
Digital Marketing Manager
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (with 3 years experience in related field) to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The successful candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing strategy team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining the social media presence of our clientele across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns weekly and monthly
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3 years experience in related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing company
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of Google Digital Marketing Platform
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Comments are closed.