Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations
DISCRIPTION OF FUNCTION
To prepare, manage and file documents for all projects and ensure that all data is accurate and all documents are stored and backed up and any retention policies are followed.
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
- 1-3 years’ work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- First degree in relevant discipline.
- Familiarity with project management
- Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit sellafieldenergy.zohorecruit.com.
Comments are closed.