Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
Electrician – Construction Site Equipment (M / W / D)
Location: Uyo, Akwa-Ibom
- Repairs and maintenance of electrotechnical temporary construction site and operating equipment and installations
- Installation and control of generators and emergency power supply systems (power houses)
- Installation and electrotechnical assembly of asphalt and concrete mixing plants
- Management of the construction site electrical workshop
- Organization of the electrical field service in the plant area
- Electrotechnical troubleshooting on all electric drives
- Spare parts planning, spare parts planning and requirement
- Service planning
- Compliance with HSE regulations and needs
- Management of approx. 20 local employees
- Completed training as an electrician
- Several years of experience in the field of electrical construction site equipment advantage
- Knowledge in the field of automotive electrics desirable
- Knowledge and experience with PLC controls necessary
- 11 KV switching permission advantageous (otherwise training before leaving)
- Modern work infrastructure, performance-related pay and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company-owned camp is provided free of charge
- Medical care on site
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: The deployment takes place nationwide in Nigeria / Africa.
To apply for this job please visit career.julius-berger-int.com.