Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations
DISCRIPTION OF FUNCTION
To manage business-related tasks for the company’s such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- First degree in a relevant discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience as an executive assistant or relevant administrative support
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- In-depth understanding of MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit sellafieldenergy.zohorecruit.com.