Amber Residence – We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:
- Monitors the operations of our residence equipment and systems and implement effective maintenance schedule required to ensure their efficiency, improvement and expansions
- Apply professional skills to monitor the purchase, use and inventories of spear parts, maintenance supplies, and equipments and initiate reordering when necessary
- Track, analyze and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, schedule compliance etc.
- Source and recommend experienced service providers and ensure timely and successful completion of projects and system set up
- Directs contractors as needed to achieve compliance with applicable regulations and to complete needed investigation of and repair to utilities
- Oversee the completion and submission of required monitoring reports and operating permits to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained and equipped to deliver maintenance services in a safe, timely and cost effective manner at the residence
- Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Direct Budget preparation and monitor compliance with budget changes-when necessary
- Maintain and ensure effective use of maintenance workshop equipment
Skills Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of B Sc/HND in Electrical Engineering
- 8-15 years hands-on experience and working knowledge/ skills of basic fields (Carpentry, Electrical and Plumbing, A/c) in the hospitality industry would be an added advantage.
- Communication – Effective written and verbal communication skills that conveys information effectively.
- Good knowledge of hand and power tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Comments are closed.