Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Requisition Number: 76266
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, compiles requests for materials, prepares purchase orders using defined buying channels, tracks purchases/supplies, and handles inquiries about orders utilizing established sources either through category management or locally defined suppliers.
- Works with material coordinators/warehousemen to eliminate material constraints.
- Resolves goods and invoice receipts issues and enlists supervisor’s or procurement specialist’s help when needed.
- Performs all duties in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Performs duties as delegated with regards to selecting and qualifying suppliers for local needs that are not covered under category management.
- May perform RFQ’s up to their procurement authority and assist in other areas as directed by Supervisor .
- May lead in the development of less experienced buyers by providing direction, advice and counsel regarding procurement and material functions and administration.
- Job tasks impact cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Skills are typically acquired through at least 3-6 years of related experience.
- Undergraduate degree in applicable discipline preferred.
- Experience in Warehouse environment a plus.
- Must have excellent oral, written and communication skills.
- Basic procurement certification preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Must possess a strong desire to work and be a team player
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.