A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
- The Finance Analyst will be responsible for tracking financial performance against business plan, analyzing business performance and market conditions to create forecasts, and helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic reports.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the business function
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Develop models that help with decision-making
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail