Trennco Power Ltd
We are one of the preferred partners for the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN), and are currently executing a 132KV HV Transmission Line Project in the South West of Nigeria, in line with the Federal Government of Nigeria’s plan to significantly expand the Transmission Grid in Nigeria and as part of our recently inaugurated Transmission Rehabilitation and Expansion Programme (TREP).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Front Desk Administrator at Trennco Power Limited
Front Desk Administrator
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk at our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (pens, forms, paper, etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages, etc., and distribute them
- Check, sort, and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules, etc.)
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a front desk representative, agent, or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g., scanners, printers, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org