Eastern & Western Hospital
At E.W.H. we offer both orthodox and alternative medicine. We have unique ideas/techniques for health. At E.W.H, with our team of well trained and experience doctors, health cases are treated with ease.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Front Desk Manager at Eastern & Western Hospital
Front Desk Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Eastern & Western hospital is looking for a Front office manager to serve as our clients first point of contact and manage all aspects of their diagnostic inquiry.
Supervise front desk staff to be accurate and effective in their work
- Trains, cross–trains all front office personnel.
- Prepare roster for the front desk team.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Organize your team working time/task to deliver good customer service.
- Customer services
- welcome and orientate clients
- Taking of registration information
- Pre Checks (if nurses is not available): Temperature/ Blood Pressure/weight etc. (after training by head of the nurse)
- Ask and Hear a patient’s opinion or complaint about the effect or experience of the services in the hospital, and report to the management to maintain good client experiences.
- Call to Remind or encourage old patients to continue periodical body maintenance service.
- Treatment information printing and communication
- Let patients know what treatment plan they have, and what they already did. After reading the computer system or communicating with the doctor, print the proper treatment for the day, and hand over the job/patient to the nurse or doctor.
- Appointment & feedback
- Call at 8:00am and 12:00noon to remind patient of the forthcoming appointment
- Remind the patient to make an appointment
- Generate an appointment schedule form in excel and send it to the patient for a long-term plan.
- Notify doctors about the next day appointments by email or other ways
- Accounting – Receive money, record it in the system, print the receipt, and hand it over to your superiors
- Errands (purchase and dispatch)
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Receives information from the previous shift officer and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming officer.
- Wear the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
- Monitor all V.I.P.’s special guests and requests.
- Review the Front office logbook and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis
- Any other task that might be requested of you by management as the need arises.
- managing social website (instagram, facebook etc)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com