Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Front End Engineer Vue.js at Flutterwave
Front End Engineer – Vue.js
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Engineering – PEI
About the Role
- We are looking for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As a Front End Engineer, you will manage and seamlessly blend front-end and back-end web development.
- You will also be responsible for implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using our products and the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be
- Develop new user-facing features
- Create innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the application more visually appealing and enhance the usability.
- Ensure quick updates on our products to make them effective.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensure troubleshooting and fixing issues on a product’s Front End.
- Produce application architecture design translated from high-level product/user requirements.
- Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product features/enhancements in an agile environment.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Develop a plan, process, and timeline for development projects.
- Analyze, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with users, project managers, product managers, and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Attend developer events .
- Contribute towards the team, department, and company goals.
Required competency and skillset to be a Waver:
- Proven work experience in Software Engineering.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s product and service offerings.
- In-depth understanding of VueJs, HTML and SASS CSS.
- Understanding of microservice architecture.
- Knowledge of writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery.
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Attitude to work.
- Ability to grasp project requirements quickly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should use below button to apply
To apply for this job please visit flutterwavego.bamboohr.com.