Hollaport brings a mix of social media excitement with the urgency of financial technology. Carefully designed to appeal to all ages and lifestyles, Hollaport is youthful, responsive, and packed with features that will add value to your everyday life.
Experience Level: Mid level
- Designer that has the ability to work, develop concepts, creative graphics and layouts for product illustrations, social media and websites.
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements, budget
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material, copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Graphic designing.
- Professional certifications in Graphic Designing is an added advantage
- All graphic designers must be proficient in Adobe’s Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator software.
- Graphic designers need an understanding of HTML and other web design applications.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos or be willing to relocate
- Candidate must be young and creative
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams
- Notable attention to detail
- Good analytical and creative skills
- Proper time management
- Candidate must have the ability to multitask
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit hollaport.net.