Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
- We are looking to hire a Graphic Designer to join our team.
- The Graphic Designer will be given the opportunity to design a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- For this position, you’ll need to be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show impeccable attention to detail.
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for interpreting all KR messages to our audience across various platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Company Website).
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Suggests improvement of final layouts of illustrations.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design.
- Consult with the Strategy & Communications Manager to create cohesive designs that reflect the company’s message, corporate culture and goals.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creation of motion graphics and videos for online publications.
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Canva, Adobe
- Experience working with WordPress templates.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- A proven fast learner, able to learn new systems quickly.
- Team player and not afraid of a bit of hard work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kimberly Ryan career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Comments are closed.