ibakatv is a video on demand platform for Nollywood movies; it has over 15,000 hours of movie and TV content streamed on-demand. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a strategic business position as we maintain our status as one of the fastest-growing internet entertainment companies in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first-class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for IbakaTV and its clientele
Collaborate with creative team, internal account teams and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
Shall be responsible for creating accurate costing and delivering programs within budgets.
Stay current on industry trends.
The job holder must have a Bachelor’s a Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper/Upper Credit from a reputable institution. The candidate must possess 5 years’ design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
- Attend meetings as assigned.
- Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
- Deliver the communication package within the agreed upon budget and timeline
- Maintain quality check on all pieces.
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
- Attend press check on all pieces.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for IbakaTV.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Ability to handle projects from start to finish with minimal or no supervision.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com