Technira Limited – We deliver the world’s finest IT solutions to our customers, some of the biggest names in the business all over Nigeria. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and our own meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first class service, a rapid response to any request and around the clock dependability.
- Oversee adequate management of employee relations issues;
- Facility management and other administrative functions.
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars;
- Collaborate with the department heads in identifying recruitment needs and process incoming resumes;
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies);
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures;
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing on-boarding packages and explaining company policies;
- Provide advisory services to supervisors on relevant personnel policies and procedures and ensure consistent application;
· Design and develop human resource strategies covering selection, placement, learning, career and performance management, rewards, benefits and incentives and employee relations;
- Over the coordination of staff welfare and recreational activities.
We require experienced Administrators with experience in human resources. Candidate must have minimum of BSC / HND with 3 – 5 years experience.
Method of Application
Applicant should send Cv to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.