ibakatv is a video on demand platform for Nollywood movies; it has over 15,000 hours of movie and TV content streamed on-demand. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a strategic business position as we maintain our status as one of the fastest-growing internet entertainment companies in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
HR & Administrative Officer
The job holder MUST have a Bachelor’s Degree 2nd Class honours in Human Resources, Psychology, Industrial Relations or any other Social Sciences discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience from a reputable organization, consulting experience will be valuable. Candidate must be a member: (Associate or Student) of CIPM. Possession of a Master’s degree and other relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- This role is responsible for providing a generalist Human Resource and Administrative support to the company including but not limited to recruitment, training and development, performance management, talent management, welfare & motivation and general administration.
- Coordinate Staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organised and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Learning & Development: Preparation of training plan/budget and processing of ITF reimbursement claim.
- Administer Leave Analysis Data Base and provide updates to support leave applications when necessary.
- Administer background checks for new hires prior confirmation.
- Assist with Annual Performance Review spread sheet.
- Support with Annual Salary Review processes.
- Co-ordinate the company’s front office function and driver’s unit.
- Preparation of monthly report on key accountabilities.
- Monthly update on Organogram and changes when necessary.
- Support in Welfare matters –End of the Year Party, Reward & Recognition.
- Ensure compliance with staff handbook.
- Preparation of Introduction letters and letters of invitation for local and international staff as and when necessary.
- Interface with Finance department and Pension Fund Administrators (PFAs) for prompt payment of staff pension contributions.
- Provide information and assistance to staff and supervisors on human resources and work related issues.
- Maintain confidential records of employees.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned occasionally.
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Job Descriptions
- Performance review methods and techniques
- Staff training, development and recognition
- Mentoring and coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Nigeria Labour Law and Industrial Relations
- ILO standards
- Facilities & Maintenance
Skills and Competencies
- Project management skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications;
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic counselling and negotiation skills
- Time management skills
- Outstanding Presentation Skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org