Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse, configure, and support client applications, liaise with users to perform acceptance testing.
- Support the design, development and deployment of common computer systems and processes across facilities.
- Select, test and deploy client hardware solutions to satisfy business users
- Perform preventative maintenance and build proactive solutions to pre-empt issues.
- Report on the status of projects and maintain activity logs.
- Log, prioritize and route problems and questions to Head IT.
- Track problems through resolution and notifies users of final outcomes.
- Initiate escalation procedures when required.
- Maintain problem/ resolution database.
- Provide notifications to users as required.
- Develop technical and user documentation and provide training on computer use procedures.
- Identify and implement process improvements in areas of responsibility.
- Provide on call after hours support as part of team rotation.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
Experience, Qualification and Required Skills:
- 2-4 years post qualification experience in a dynamic IT environment
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science Networking knowledge (IP, DNS, WINS, IP routing, network address translation etc), membership of recognised professional body. Recognised management qualification (desirable) Knowledge of Windows systems
- A track record of delivering IT strategy to improve quality and/or reduce costs.
- Experience managing Windows Systems and users in Active Directory.
- Network experience including IP addressing, sub netting, DNS,DHCP,PXE internal and strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Hands on experience of PACS, SQL, technical problem resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Willing to work to schedule as required by volume and projects
- Customer service driven with an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as multi-task
- Understanding of requirements of providing IT support in a patient centred hospital environment.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com.
Comments are closed.