Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Key Account Executive
Job ID: JR1026828
Location: Abuja Depot Application Link
Location: Aba Brewery Application Link
Worker Type: Regular
Purpose of Role
- To lead and manage the key account process within specific Territory of Coverage. Key Account Management is needed to shift perceptions from a commodity base to a value-add and partner relationship.
- Decide the appropriate sales action to implement per customer.
- Achieve profitable volume/market share target for the Territory by driving rate of sales within stores and accounts.
- Ensure equitable visibility, share of shelf and appropriate secondary visibility within accounts.
- Ensure brilliant execution of customer marketing/marketing promotional activity by ensuring the right stores are selected, agencies are adhering to our standards, constant review of what is working and on time in full delivery of reports.
- Work with National Key Account Manager, and Capability function to develop and coach the third-party supervisors and merchandisers.
- Conduct monthly reviews and reconciliations with accounts.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Graduate with a minimum 3 – 4 years commercial expertise gained across Sales/Consumer Marketing or Sales Management.
- Direct experience in selling capabilities with a focus on Sales Driver execution at the point of purchase, Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships including structured call, persuasive selling and brand passion.
- Strong experience with the application of Health & Safety and Quality systems.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Modern Trade Management Experience will be an Advantage.
- Experienced driver with a valid license.