Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Key Account Executive at Promasidor
Key Account Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Identify potential customers based on the assigned segment to penetrate the market to meet sales goala & targets through consulting and offering solutions to customers.
- Maintaining and developing existing & new key customers.
- Meeting agreed Sales Targets in Cases, Value & tonnage.
- Effective Sales territory coverage & management with evidence of PNG products availability, visibility & accessibility.
- Promoting new products and communicating special deals to clients.
- Advising customers about delivery schedules & after sales services.
- Giving feedbacks on sales trend, tracking & reporting competitor’s activities to management for informed decision making.
- Execute PNG agreed Sales procedure, prices, contracts & payment terms.
- Making appointments with & meeting new Customers in person or by phone, e-mail or other safe Social Media platforms.
- Proper documentation of all business transaction documents & reconciliation.
- Attend & present at external customers meetings issues on collective business growth plans.
- Minimum of OND in a relevant field.
- At least two years in related field.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical skills- Data interpretation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent selling skills, with emphasis on field selling and broad distribution chain and channel networks.
- Good rapport with clients (proposed and existing).
- Must be a good team player, working under pressure and must have a high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.