Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
- Key Account Management is a central role at Interswitch and reflects it’s desire to serve it’s customers at the highest level. We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager passionate about being part of a team and committed to bringing value and great service to our key customers.
- The candidate will have a major role in overseeing key customer relationships in the company.
- They will be responsible for cultivating, maintaining and growing long term key customers through deep analysis and consultation to fully understand all customer requirements aligned to their future goals.
- This role requires strategic thinking and strong relationship building skills both internally and externally. The candidate will be someone able to identify through thoughtful questions the needs and requirements of customers to align our company’s solutions and achieve mutual goals.
Core Responsibilities of the Role
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to the competition
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new client contacts and stakeholders
- Maintain healthy profitability with key customers for long term investment success
- Take a proactive approach to understand our customers market, challenges and opportunities
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Collaborating with customer success and or sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Work closely with internal departments to co create new operational advantage and where needed solve challenges that may impact customers
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by connecting with key stakeholders and proposing insights that deepen trust and provide opportunity to grow.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner*
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams so there is less friction for the customer
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust*
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare reports and presentations of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Bachelor’s and or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Technical, or relevant field.
- Proven experience as key account manager and ability to communicate commercial ideas at senior level.
- Confident in managing up, coordinating with multiple stakeholders and communicating with C level contacts.
- 5 years experience in a senior role with ability to manage teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to analyze data and statistics and translate results into customer focused solutions and value.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting revenue goals.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and negotiate complex deals.
- Proven demonstration in the investment of your personal growth in business or relevant field.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.