Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Logistics Purchases Manager
Req No: IME00000658
Job type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
- Are you ready to put your years of experience to strategically partner with external partners and build relationships?
- At Procter & Gamble, as a Purchasing Manager, you are a lifeline to the world of external partners and agencies, translating the needs of our business in a way that enables, encourages, and invites our supply base to partner with us in providing products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers.
- Your goal at the end of the day is to link the most appropriate supplier capabilities with needs to deliver the best business return.
- As a professional buyer, your everyday work will consist of using a vast array of technical, analytical, and commercial skills. The job responsibility includes leading transport and warehousing for P&G in Nigeria and Ghana with responsibilities including:
- Sourcing and identification of reliable suppliers providing services including trucks, warehouses and clearing services
- Negotiations and business allocation for services within the Logistics and warehousing area
- Commercial agreements drafting, review, negotiations and singing.
- Connect externally and internally to identify interventions that will further improve efficiency and effectiveness of the transportation area
- Educational qualification – Bachelor’s degree at least 5 years’ experience doing Logistics Purchases in Nigeria
- Sound commercial and negotiation skills
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Excel mastery, Data Analysis, Report Writing Skills.
Method of Application
Click HERE to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.pgcareers.com.