Limosiris is one of the fastest growing on-demand car service in Nigeria. Though birthed in Nigeria, Limosiris has a global outlook to redefine mobility of people in cities around the world. We employ state of the art technology delivered on mobile technology platform for safe and affordable rides for city duelers
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
Successful candidate should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Oerseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Minimum of National Diploma (ND) in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Method of Application
Interested? Click HERE to apply