British School, Abuja is a new Early Years, Primary / Elementary and secondary School.
We are recruiting for seasoned and committed secondary school teacher and educator to fill the position below:
- Beginning January 2020 and onwards, we seek to appoint able and committed, dynamic, competent and experienced secondary school teachers and educators who are in tune with technology for teaching and learning.
- Candidates must be experienced, and imaginative practitioners who display a willingness to participate fully in the wider life of the school, involve in co-curricular activity and the pastoral care of students.
- Applicants should have a minimum of B.ED, or a First Degree in any subject and a PGDE.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (docs)
Important Application Guidelines
It requires interested candidates to follow the procedure below to apply:
- Click the link above to complete the form with accurate information and upload the required documents.
- Click the Submit button to complete your application.
- An email will be sent to you after completing the application.
- The CV must include the names and full contact details of three referees, one of whom must have a professional relationship with the candidate.
- The cover letter should state clearly the position being applied for.