TTC commenced operation in 2003 as TTC organization and was later, in 2007, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as TTC Mobile Limited. We are in the business of manpower development for the telecom industry, via delivery of practical telecom training. We have over 10 years corporate experience in training delivery.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Network Support Engineer at TTC Mobile
Network Support Engineer
Location: Rivers State
Job Grade: Permanent, Location: PH
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
- Technical Site Survey (TSS) on the fiber & microwave radio platforms using tools like GPS, Compasses and Microwave link budget software for data collection and analysis.
- Implementation and integration of new projects.
- FTTH implementation and troubleshooting
- Work closely with the fiber activation and backbone extension teams in the end-to-end delivery of projects.
- Ensure new projects are signed off and submitted to Billing Unit for subsequent invoicing.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in the areas of IP network design, implementation, optimization and maintenance to support voice, data and/or video networks in differing stages of development.
- Identify and implement equipment and solutions for creating and supporting IP networks for a variety of environments that require the use of wired and wireless transmission technologies.
- Work closely with related departments, partners and Vendors to deliver high quality and reliable network performance.
- Evaluate user needs, systems, and new technologies to recommend the most effective communication and transmission systems.
- Research and evaluate network/systems, performance capacity, and compatibility with existing systems. Install, configure, maintain, and support network equipment and network operating systems (e.g., routers, bridges, servers, switches, and/or port connectors).
- Recommend and modify network configuration to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Academic: BEng Computer Engineering, BEng Electrical Electronics or any IT related degree. (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
Professional: CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate); CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- Customer centric and stakeholders’ management.
- Good LAN/WAN network design and implementation skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems in the shortest available time using honed analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and members of team.
- Design and analytical troubleshooting of LAN, WAN network and Internet-data architecture with good knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, BGP,OSPF, RIP etc).
- Good knowledge of installation and configuration of core network devices and its relevant integration to the network (LAN, MAN & WAN).
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to network related problem and optimize network performance where necessary.
- Understanding of the base station power supply (dc and ac) architecture and interconnectivity of relevant power devices/components.
- A hands on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, QOS, VPN, DMVPN.
- Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) is desirable.
- A hand on experience with OSPF and BGP is desirable.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable.
- Must be able to follow multiple simultaneous projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Experience with leading inter-departmental negotiations, consensus building to reach common technical solutions.
- Strong telecommunications transmission skills (both Optical and wireless), IP design skills, in depth knowledge of IP Network Troubleshooting.
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations.
- Hardworking and Tenacious.
- Performance driven.
- Sharp analytical and logical reasoning.
- Work effectively with own initiative and with minimal supervision and also as a part of a team.
How to Apply
ONLY Qualified individuals should forward their CV to [email protected] , with Network Support Engineer as SUBJECT
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com