General Electric (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
NYSC Intern – Sales
Job ID: 3386389
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role requires working closely with the assigned GE Business to provide operational support to all a specific aspect of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
- The NYSC intern will assist the sales team in customer management and ITO processes
- Assist the sales team with NEX Entries and regular updates of deals on NEX to ensure continuous Data quality
- Assist the sales team with customer request management helping coordinate between ITO and OTR process
- Help with putting together customer solution presentation slides
- Assist with Account plan preparation and updates
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE sales process will be an added advantage
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested? Click HERE to apply
Comments are closed.