We believe that mobile is the future, and that smartphones are the main way consumers in emerging markets will access financial services. Our mission is to make finance easy for people in Africa. We are developing apps to help people save, borrow and transact. Our products are designed with a modern and engaging user experience at the core to drive financial inclusion on the continent. We’re hiring in Africa, the UK and China! Get in touch to find out about opportunities to work together. Transsnet Financial Services is the financial services arm of Transsnet, a joint venture between Transsion and NetEase. Transsion is the parent company of Africa’s most popular smartphone brands: Tecno, Infinix and Itel.
Online Marketing Intern
- .Suppport online advertising media delivery in Nigeria
- Support the analysis and report of the effect of advertising
- Give support to Continuously reducing the cost of advertising to get more customers
- Cooperate with offline marketing to make good use of local advertising strategies.
- Love the Internet, familiar with various apps, have a wide range of local Internet advertising circles of priority;
- Love work, be good at teamwork, be sensitive to data and dare to challenge goals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com