Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Plan, source, select and procure services and contracts in line with corporate goals and objectives.
- Process ERP transactions and monitor contract execution, termination, renewal or amendment of terms.
- Implement procurement strategy, policy and control in line with company goals and objectives.
- Carry out regular market surveys and reports on the status of procurement and ongoing project/contracts activities.
The Person Must
- Have good communication skills.
- Possess good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Be focused and results oriented.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline.
- Any certification in procurement will be an added advantage.
- Two years cognate experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.