Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Job ID: 43763
Job Sector: Banking
- To ensure an in-depth understanding of all customers in his/her portfolio, using the Customer Value Chain Analysis (CVCA) tool, in order to effectively meet the needs of the customers.
- To execute the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP) and Industry Value Propositions (IVPs) initiatives and activities aimed at optimising both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- To execute an effective relationship management strategy in line with overall Commercial Banking strategy of leading with Transactional Banking.
- To ensure that close personal attention is given to providing a full array of customised financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs and potential of the portfolio.
- To grow and retain a portfolio of high value Commercial Banking relationships by performing proactive and value adding portfolio management.
- To achieve financial and non-financial targets for the portfolio.
- In-Depth understanding of all Clients in the portfolio
- Execution of the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP), Industry Value Propositions (IVPs), and other agreed initiatives
- Relationship and Portfolio Management
- Grow and retain a portfolio of High Value Commercial Banking relationships
- Deliver the financial and non-financial targets for the portfolio
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A good first degree from a reputable university (minimum of second class lower).
- A professional qualification or 2nd degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in relationship management, in a Business Banking or CIB environment.
- Practical direct exposure to lending principles/previous working experience in Credit Risk Management is an added advantage.
- Portfolio profitability as measured by income after impairments, total revenue, ARPC, CoF, average assets yield, LTD ratio.
- Net balance sheet growth (liabilities as measured by CASA and performing risk assets).
- Quality of risk assets as measured by level of impairments
- Quality of relationship management as measured by clients’ positive experiences/level of clients’ satisfaction/client retention.
- TAT on client’s transactions.
- Effective utilization of Salesforce.
- Quality of CVCAs.
- Quality of Credit structuring and documentation.
- Quality of call reports, promptness of annual reviews, etc.
- Accurate segmentation, mapping and tiering of clients in the portfolio.
- Acquisition of profitable NTB clients.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.
Comments are closed.