Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price; Transquisite Consulting today provides the ultimate solutions bringing excellent service delivery cost effectively Because we understand that every business has their various short and long term aspirations, each service offered by us is tailored specifically for the objectives of your business. With primary operations in the UK and Nigeria we have also established partnerships that have enabled us to develop a growing presence in the Sub-Sahara and Middle East. So let’s discuss and design a tailored service specifically for your needs.
Retail Experience and Retention Manager
We have been engaged to source and identify an experienced Retail Experience and Retention Manager for a unique automobile organisation who have developed and crafted a niche as a service provider in their market.
Under supervision and guidance of the Head, Customer Operations and Retail Experience, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Customer Experience strategy and ensuring positive impact on customers across all touchpoints to aid the realization of our strategic business objectives.
You will design and implement strategies that fosters customer loyalty through high-quality interactions responsible for improving the experiences customers with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction.
Your role is to ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. You will be required to execute programs and initiatives that will increases customer satisfaction rates, increases customer loyalty, and gains more referrals from those loyal customers.
This is a highly cross-functional position that will rely heavily on strong working relationships with internal and external contacts as well as making recommendation for making informed business decisions. Hence the ideal candidate we are looking for must be a team-oriented, hardworking individual with strong work ethics and a willingness to learn and succeed.
- Define the Customer Experience Strategy and ensure the implementation of differentiated cross-channel branded customer experience and treatments to drive competitive differentiation and financial results.
- Champion opportunities to consistently Improve our customer’s experience
- Drive customer retention and increase customer satisfaction
- Map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client’s behalf
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations.
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Test new strategies for driving customer value.
- Lead the Customer Experience team in the delivery of world-class customer service, effective sales techniques and merchandising standards.
- Oversee the launch and evaluation of new customer experience programs and initiatives that impact positively on customer experience and business performance
- Identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver seamless consistent customer experience at every touch point.
- Work with cross functional teams across the organisation to reinforce their campaigns, project and processes to minimize negative customer impact and optimize customer experience.
- Monitor competitor analysis with regards to customer experience management.
- Leverage customer experience data and insight reports to monitor contact ratio, Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter Score in order to provide continual visibility back to the business of the customer experience performance.
- Collate and analyse customer expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints, QMS, mystery shopper
- and Net Promoter Score feedback, ensure that NPS increases across the organisation over time
- Work across teams to continually eliminate unnecessary processes and continually implement new ways to enhance Customer Experience
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- MBA or Masters in a related field is desirable
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in related role.
- Leadership experience with demonstrable skills and success in leading and developing others
- 3-4 years’ experience in customer experience management.
- Experience with working with others.
- Must have a good knowledge of the automotive industry
- Must have Good understanding of the Market Trends
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Data Analytics Skills
- Basic human psychology.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective business writing skills.
- Able to analyse customer metrics, including Net Promoter Score
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office packages.
- High Level of Integrity and loyalty
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Influence others
- Market & Customer Knowledge
- Must have daytime, evening and weekend availability.
- A proven self-starter who can work well under pressure.
- High business research skills acumen
- Critical and systemic thinker
- Must be able to work independently
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit transquisiteconsulting.com.