Website Dradrock Real Estate Ltd
Dradrock Real Estate Limited is a real estate development company dedicated to providing the most accessible real estate solutions in Africa with the highest possible standards. Dradrock is an emerging and one of the fastest growing real estate companies in Nigeria with interest in the residential and retail sectors, the company presently has its core operations present location in Lagos with extension plans to other parts of Nigeria and Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Sales Executive at Dradrock Real Estate Ltd
Senior Sales Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Job holder shall be responsible for selling the company’s products by carrying out marketing and networking activities. Overview function shall be key account management, sales & marketing, attending to existing and prospective customer inquiries for the establishment of new businesses.
- Expected to meet established weekly and monthly sales target
- Client Key Account Management
- New account generation (HHNI, HNI, Middle-Class Cadres)
- Client retention management
- Carry out market research/ feasibility studies for reporting and market intelligence to foster sales.
- BSc / BA in any relevant field
- 3 – 5 years Real Estate Sales experience
- The candidate MUST have proven experience in the sales of luxury real estate industry.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to sell luxury real estate off-plan products
- Able to turn over sales a minimum of 100million – 300million month on month
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Has good professional work ethics
- Has a wide range of prospect networks and is conversant with the terrain of operation
- Good Customer Service Etiquette
- Should be affiliated with Realtor groups
- Passionate about sales & marketing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills
- Basic proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Other benefits: Commission on sales
- An opportunity to work with a pro-learning organization.
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit dradrockng.com.