Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world. The company has served and is serving over 200million customers and more.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Communicate sales or service opportunities and customer concerns or suggestions
- Expand market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively
- Work with the technical team to ensure customer project requirements are met
- Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information as required
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
- Analyze sales statistics
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services.
- Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff.
- B.Sc/HND in a related discipline.
- 2-4 years sales or marketing work experience. (Relevant work experience in a telecommunication company is an added advantage)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Physically fit
- Ability to succeed in any environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] Using the job applied for as the subject of application.
OR Apply at 2nd floor Jomo house, 1, Oshifila Street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja, Lagos.