Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
Senior Frontend Engineer
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan-Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Group Shared Technology
About the Front-end Engineer position
- We are looking for an experienced Front-end Engineer who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. Your duties will include translating our company and customer needs into a functional and appealing digital environment, ensuring great user experience.
- We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Front-end Engineer responsibilities are
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and design mobile-based features
- Develop quality mockups and prototypes
- Review, maintain and improve the company’s website
- Work together with Back-end Engineer and web designers to improve the usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Collect feedback from users and build solutions based on this data
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Maintain high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
- Keep in touch with the latest trends in web development
Front-end Engineer requirements are
- Significant experience of working on a Front-end Engineer position
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good experience with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics and SEO principles
- Knowledge of browser testing and debugging
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit interswitch-limited.breezy.hr.