First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Senior IT Business Analyst
Ref No: 1900004K
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From : Banking Officer Grade Range – To : Assistant Manager
- Produce application solution design translated from high-level product/user requirements
- Analyse business problems thoroughly using structured methods, identifying opportunities for change and improvement and their potential implications.
- Seeks/obtains specialist advice on aspects of the design and area architecture alignment.
- Communicates and negotiates with all relevant stakeholders (both Business and IT) to ensure a balance of usability and fit with architecture.
- Communicate information relating to business analysis activities to all relevant stakeholders.
- Works with process owners to understand and improve business processes, ensuring that opportunities for simplification and removal of waste are fully exploited, drawing on the support of process and change specialists where needed.
- Gather, document and verify information relating to business process design and improvement assignments.
- Interprets information resulting from business process design and improvement assignments.
- Carry out business process design and improvement assignments.
- Model business processes and functions.
- Analyse business models to identify problems and opportunities for business process improvements.
- Formally captures requirements and cost justifies these by tracing them to business objectives and business benefits.
- Manages requirements through the project life cycle.
- Work with the EA team to lead design sessions and document functional gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Coordinate and drive issue resolution with cross-functional teams during the design and development process
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 6+ years of business analysis experience
- 4+ years of experience of leading a team of business analyst
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit firstbanknigeria.taleo.net.
Comments are closed.