Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
Senior Product Solutions Architect
- The global Product Organization delivers the holistic product strategy for Visa and accelerates the seamless delivery of our products into markets. We are at the core of Visa’s overall vision to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products and services to people all over the world.
- We are looking for looking for Senior Product Solutions Managers within our Solutions Management team to join our progressive team.
- As part of the Solutions Management team , you will design and implements the go-to-market strategy for solution sales and deployment at Visa. You and your team will be responsible for creating solution bundles relevant for your specific geography across product lines to position with Visa’s customers Your role will include aspects of consultative client engagement , product strategy, and analytics to craft solutions to meet customer needs.
- You will also be working with a team that supports technical conversations and deployment with external partners, including advising on how they can work with Visa to build custom solutions that utilize their strengths to enhance Visa’s solution bundles.
- Identify business growth opportunities from new and existing partnerships by leveraging Visa products and creating Visa solution bundles
- Stay abreast of trends in the payments, technology, business, identifying implications for Visa’s Product & Solutions strategy and our clients businesses
- Adopt human-centred design thinking around how Visa can improve its customer experience across Visa’s product and solutions sets
- Work alongside a cross-functional team of Sales and Business Development to build and drive strategic business goals for Visa
- Address product-related questions and technical challenges and improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams
- Analyze and optimize the business growth of existing partners
- Work closely with our partners across the solution development cycle starting from strategy and solution definition through launch and go to market, by co-managing and driving the completion of key execution deliverables
- BA/BS degree with an aptitude and passion for technology
- 6-8 years years of related work experience
- Eagerness and self starting approach and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in cross-functional collaborative environments
- Knowledge or experience with Agile methodology to drive product development and delivery
- Proven ability to take initiative and to build strong and productive relationships
- The function that this individual performs is key to delivering on Visa’s strategic pillars. It forms a part of Visa’s Client engagement plans, merchant relations, Fintech partnerships and industry stakeholder management team.
- Failure to deliver on those commitments can have a visible and pronounced impact on Visa’s revenues, reputation and brand image, and in some cases, can expose the company to financial liability. Hard work, high integrity and honesty are non-negotiables.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.