Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Req ID: 279275
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Information Technology
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements, and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: Bachelor in Computer Science OR Electrical
- Minimum years of experience: 8 years
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Charging Integration System.
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. End to End Solution Development and Implementation
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
Method of Application
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Interested? Click HERE to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.