Ericsson (Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson) is a Swedish multinational provider of communications technology and services. The offering comprises services, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for telecom operators and other industries, including telecommunications and IP networking equipment.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs.
- Responsible for short and long-term business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high-level design phases.gn
- Drives end-to-end RAN technical solutions
- Scopes, defines and designs solutions
- Transfers knowledge and drives re-use
- Drive customer engagements related to RAN solutions.
- Prepare value argumentation that satisfies the customer specific needs.
- Lead offer preparations as the CSR.
- Understand competitors’ RAN solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Min. graduate degree in (IT or Telecom) or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of Radio Network solution expertise.
- Experience from working as an Integration Engineer or similar role
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
How to Apply
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters.
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Interested and qualified? Go to Ericsson on jobs.ericsson.com to apply