Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Store Officer at Promasidor
- To maintain and manage an effective inventory to ensure evacuation of finished products from production area to finished goods warehouse.
- To ensure uninterrupted flow of production operation through prompt evacuation of finished products.
- Daily physical stock counting and reconciliation with the factory team.
- Documentation of stock both in the daily output logbook and in the excel spread sheet
- Transformation of finished products to be evacuated on NAV and preparation of movement paper.
- Evacuation of finished products to the logistics out bound warehouse
- Ensure timely evacuation of finished from the factory palletizing point to the product holding point
- Daily Presentation of output figure to the production management team and other stake holders.
- Monthly output reconciliation and stock count.
- Ensure the clean environment and orderly arrangement of stock at the evacuation area.
- Coordinating the activities of the operatives (T-20 operators)
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Any other jobs assigned by superior
Educational Qualification and Experience and Skills
- Minimum of OND in relevant discipline.
- A good data analysis experience, good use of computer. (1-2 years experience).
- Knowledge of computer basics
- Analytical Skills
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.