Microsoft Nigeria- If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Number: 740182
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Internship
Travel: 0-25 %
- As a Support engineer, you will be on the front lines of our customer support efforts. You’ll analyze technical software problems and develop solutions for a broad range of customers, including small development shops, independent software vendors, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Using your technical expertise, analytical problem solving skills, and passion for customers, you’ll take on critical situations in technically challenging circumstances.
- Your willingness to travel on short notice is essential.
- Experience working in a large data center, IT/operations department or helpdesk is preferred.
- Professional certifications (SharePoint, Windows, MCITP, etc.) are desired.
- One year of experience with VB, C/C++/C# and/or XML development skills preferred.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you’re deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
Method of Application
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Interested? Click HERE to apply