Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Utilities Supervisor at Flour Mills Of Nigeria
- Click here for graduate trainee jobs in Nigeria
- Click here for career tips and info
- Click here for internship opportunities
- Click here for scholarship opportunities
Job Title: Utilities Supervisor – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Coordinate and inspect activities of the utility team and contractors for accuracy, proper work techniques and compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Ensure the distribution of compressed air to all functional production lines and machines to ensure smooth operations.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and implement solutions.
- Maintain and update record of all utilities (Electricity, Steam, Water, & Air) consumptions.
- Provide technical assistance to the utilities team.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance, repairs, servicing and replacements.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Basic computer skills.
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of three years cognate experience.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.