Samhays Limited has been a leader in the Automobile, metal(s) and Wood Paint Industries for over 40 years. Our aim is to always provide our customers with the best products and services. We are equipped with the products, resources and technical expertise needed to give your Vehicle, Metal and Furniture projects a perfect look. We work smart to maintain our reputation of excellent customer satisfaction.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Workshop Supervisor at Samhays Limited
We are looking to employ a results driven and detail-oriented workshop supervisor to ensure a profitable,smooth and safe running of our collision repair workshop(panel beating and spray painting).
Our ideal candidate should posess strong sales and persuasion skills, leadership capabilities, communication skills and the ability to prioritise work and ensure a high level of customer service delivery.
Tasks and duties
- Managing clients, teams and parameters to optimise assets and improve customer satisfaction.
- Daily weekly and monthly workshop technical reports to the Management.
- Action plan and status updates for all pending vehicles in the workshop
- Technical assistance for complex diagnosis to workshop team.
- Reduce repeat concern by direct guidance and close supervision technicians to do the job assign to them.
- Improve Team performance through effective reporting and communication.
- Oversee day to day workshop operations
- Maintain tools & equipment to improve work quality, hand tools audit ; instant tools replenishment ; PPE adherence in workshop
- Final Inspection of repairs before deliveries
- Achieve profitability as budgeted
- The ability to drive is compulsory for this role.
- 3 years’ hands on experience in the workshop Supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Auto Engineering or a related field.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Client Relationship Management
- Exellent Time Management
- Excellent Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills
Method of Application