Johnson White UNLTD is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Graduate Trainee
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- Ensure outstanding customers’ service is delivered everytime
Job Qualifications / Requirements
- Should possess B.Sc / HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division B.Sc. or Lower credit HND
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Inventory Management
- Strong proficiency in MS i.e. use of Excel, Power Point and Word etc
- Timeliness in updating stock records and other documentation in store
- Responsiveness of internal and external clients request.
YOU MAY ALSO APPLY FOR;
Leventis Foundation MBA & MSc Scholarships 2020/2021
The BMGA Fellows Program For Young Nigerians, 2020
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2020
2020 Graduate Management Trainee At AIS Group
Graduate Trainee at GDM Group Limited
CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) Recruitment 2020
Accountant at Churchgate Group
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.