Lenovo is one of the world’s most innovative global technology companies. Powered by a diverse group of forward thinkers and innovators in more than 160 countries, Lenovo constantly reimagines technology to make the world more interesting and solves tough global challenges.
One Young World identifies, promotes, and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership. The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact.
Candidates must be:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- If you are to receive this scholarship, you agree to participate in interviews and articles that will be published by Lenovo.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 22-25 October inclusive
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
Lenovo Smarter Technology for All Scholarship Selection Criteria.
- Evidenced delivery of social impact
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative results
- One Young World will actively seek and prioritize applicants who apply technology to drive progress on the Sustainable Development Goals
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Scholarship Application Deadline: 20 May 2019.