Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships 2020/2021 : A.G. Leventis Foundation is now accepting from eligible Nigerian Citizens for its 2020/2021 MBA and MSc full/partial Scholarships to attend ALBA Graduate Business School at the American College of Greece in Athens. The deadline for submission of applications is 10th April, 2020.
Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece and the A. G. Leventis Foundation, offer these scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships.
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (200 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) partial scholarship covering 60% of tuition fees (remaining tuition fees to be paid 5000 Euro) for the MSc in Finance program.
Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships Eligibility.
- Open to Nigerian Citizenship
- Possess a 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
How to Apply Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarships 2020/2021.
Applicants are requested to apply online http://www.alba.acg.edu/about-alba/apply-now/ and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 10, 2020 to: Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja).