MainOne Trainee Programme – MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We invite applications for:
Commercial Graduate Trainee Programme
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- MainOne seeks to recruit smart, vibrant and young graduates who have an innate flair for sales and/ or finance, keen commercial acumen and are interested in building careers in the Telecommunications sector
- Our ideal candidate should be resourceful, analytical, assertive, audacious, a self-starter with a problem- solving mindset and he or she must act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
- The Commercial Graduate Trainee Programme is a 6-week rigorous experience designed to provide a solid foundation for building a career in Sales or Finance
- The program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
- An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the program.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Candidates must be University graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division qualification
- 1-3 years post NYSC experience
- ICAN, ACCA Certifications (for Finance Graduates) and Post Graduate degrees would be an added advantage
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Candidates who reside in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt may apply and specify preferred location.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- A willingness to learn new skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now to send your application