Carnegie Mellon University is offering the CMU Australian Scholarships programs for you to complete your higher studies and building a bright future in Australia.
The purpose of this educational award is to attract international students and encourage them to pursue a masters’ degree program at Carnegie Mellon University.
University or Organization: Carnegie Mellon University
Course Level: Master’s
Award: AUD $20,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
The program can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Asia, South America, and Africa.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
[yellowbox] Download CV Templates For All Job Types In Nigeria 2019 [/yellowbox]
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time student and accept an offer to study at the university.
Method of Application: The participants are required to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university either in August 2019 or August 2020 at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, then you will be automatically considered and informed by the university in your acceptance letter.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a video (1-2 minutes) or an essay (200-500 words) outlining your ambition to contribute to the development of your country.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating the English language ability is a must to study at CMU.
The award will either provide AUD $18,000 as reduction of tuition fee for 21-month courses or AUD $13,000 as reduction of tuition fee for 12-month courses. And will also give an amount up to AUD $2,000 contribution to airfares for the student and a student’s family member.
Application Deadline: The award is available for August 2019 and August 2020 intake. (The deadline for August intake is April 30 each year.)