National Population Commission Recruitment (NPC) has officially launched its e-recruitment portal to recruit ad-hoc staff for the 2023 census.
Addressing newsmen in Abuja on Monday, the Census Manager, Inuwa Jalingo, said the Commission is expected to receive over 25 million applications for the available jobs, adding that there was a need for the process to be competitive, reliable and transparent.
Applications are now invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Ad-hoc Staff positions for National Population Commission Recruitment 2022/2023 Population Census.
National Population Commission Recruitment 2022
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: SSCE – NCE – OND – BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA – PhD
- Location: All States | Nigeria.
Positions for National Population Commission Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 Census include:
- Training Centre Administrators
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officers
- Data Quality Managers
- Data Quality Assistants
Good news is that the positions are open to all Nigerians who possess the requirement for each position.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Meanwhile, the certain requirements that prospective employees must fulfil before going to the NPC portal as the process is said will be competitive, reliable and transparent are listed below:
1. The prospective NPC ad-hoc staff must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)
The unique NIN number identifies one for life and is issued by NIMC after enrolment. It is used to match one’s biometric data and other details in the National Identity Database during verification and authentication, so a candidate who doesn’t have his/her NIN number can’t enrol.
The applicant must also have a functional Gmail Account
With a functional Gmail account, such a candidate will have access to get important messages passed across to him/her.
3. The prospect must have a valid and functional phone number
When a candidate does not have a functional phone, it will be hard for a such candidate to be reached or called.
4. The prospect must have an operational commercial bank account (No student/NYSC Account)
This implies that such a candidate should not have a student account or NYSC Account, whatever account one chooses to provide must not be any of these two.
5. The prospect must have valid educational qualifications
Educational qualifications refer to the official confirmation, usually in the form of a certificate, diploma, or degree, certifying the successful completion of an education program or a stage of a program, so such a candidate must have certificates such as a Secondary diploma, high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree.
6. The prospect must be knowledgeable on how to use computers, tablets and smartphones
The applicant will work with the computer to generate data, store and process them, and as such must be computer literate.
How to Apply for National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment
- Click the green color button below to visit NPC Recruitment portal.
- Click on the Start Application button and then select Start as ad-hoc staff.
- Click on each box to acknowledge instructions, and then click the proceed button.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the NPC portal and then proceed.
- Enter your NIN in the required column and click on verify.
- If you supply a correct NIN, you will receive a verification successful notification.
- You’re advised to save your Application ID.
- Click on the Ok button to proceed to the next step.
- Complete your application with the National Population Commission (NPC).
For the NPC Census Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023, candidate must have:
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Valid and Functional Phone Number
- Valid and Functional Gmail Account
- Valid and Functional Commercial Bonk Account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Valid educational Qualifications
- Access to and knowledge on the use of computers, tablets & smartphones is an added advantage.