LNG Post Primary Scholarship Award 2021: Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is one of the world’s top 10 suppliers of LNG. NLNG was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nigeria LNG Post Primary Scholarship Award 2021
- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) as part of its social investment initiative in education, interested and qualified Primary school pupils for its 2021 Post Primary Scholarship Award.
- The Scheme seeks to support high-performing Basic Five and Six pupils through secondary school education.
Criteria for Award – Merit
Prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic five (5) or six (6) pupil.
- Provide his/her Basic Five result sheet duly endorsed.
- Provide an attestation letter stamped & signed by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter.
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the Chairman, Paramount Ruler, or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide a letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Provide a recent passport-sized photograph.
Application Closing Date
31st July 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Go online. Click on the “Apply Here for Post Primary Scholarship” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
- All requested documents, including recent passport photos, must be uploaded to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate the status of the application.
- The application will be disqualified for falsification of documents.
- The application will be disqualified for non-adherence to the criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Selection Test.