Compugeen is a premier value-added service company and technology solutions provider in Africa, Europe and North America with presence in Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Dubai, United Kingdom, United State and Canada. We are a fast- paced global payment company that allows businesses to accept e-commerce, mobile,& point-of-sale payments and help them make payments seamlessly from their accounting system with robust bank reconciliation function. Also we paced to be the leading Cybersecurity Security & Consulting Firm for ERP Solutions in Africa, Europe, Middle East and North America. This enables us to develop innovative industry solutions, security solutions and other various business solutions to meet up with today’s technological demand. Compugeen was founded in year 2012, with Headquarter in Dubai, UAE.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the NYSC Graduate Trainees at Compugeen
NYSC Graduate Trainees
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Graduate Jobs
- The opening is for recent graduates yet/about to commence their National Youth Service. Our aim is to select exceptional candidates who are passionate about developing their skills while being trained by the company.
- The program is designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to roles including and not limited to Admin roles,client relations, customer service, marketing, and sales.
- The program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace within the NYSC year.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, CV and copies of all Academic Certificates in one document addressed to “The HR Department” via: [email protected] using the “REF: 0101” as the subject of the mail.
- Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.