Orange Drugs Graduate Trainee – Orange Drugs Limited (ODL) is registered and incorporated. 1994/1995 ODL is awarded “Star Donor Award” by the Pharmaceutical society of Nigeria. 2001 ODL is relocated from 4B Okupe Estate to 66/67 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos. 2001-2005 Orange Kalbe Limited (OKL) is incorporated. 2006 Orange West Africa Limited (OWAL) and Orange Beauty Care (OBC) is incorporated. 2007 Orange Group begins its regional expansion by incorporating its first overseas business in Accra, Ghana.
Orange drugs invite application for its graduate trainee program 2020. Apply for Orange drug ongoing graduate trainee 2020/20201 via their form portal mail [email protected]
Job Title: Graduate Management Trainee
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to drive is added advantage.
Application Closing Date For
How to Apply For Orange Drugs Graduate Trainee
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the email.