Pedabo Graduate Trainee – At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
We’re a member firm of Morison KSi, a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has over 158 member firms in 88 countries.
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on the job training. Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Graduate Trainee Consultant of the firm.
- First degree in Accounting, any social/management discipline. For non-accounting related discipline, you must have enrolled for ICAN/ACCA to demonstrate your passion for the accounting profession.
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st of December 2021.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
- Must not have written the Pedabo Graduate Aptitude Test in the last 3 years.
- Friendly working environment.
- Opportunity to work with young & brightest minds.
- Mind blowing compensation and benefits.
- Oh, and a chance to think outside the Mega box.
How to apply For Pedabo Graduate Trainee